Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Don't Deny It!

              Do you have this kind of conversation with your friends?
              "OMG! You look soooooo pretty in that dress!"
              "No! I look soooo fat in this dress."
              "Don't think like that! It really looks good on you!"
              "But it's true!!"
              (then the conversation goes on forever until either the person agrees or the other person got tired of telling the other person)
              That happens to everyone, even boys! Sometimes, the person secretly agrees with the compliment but denies it because they might look too proud if they said they agree. I do that everytime but I really don't agree with the person. I deny every person's compliment because I don't see how it's true. They have to prove it to me before I agree. Even if they do that, I won't tell them I agree. You can relate, right? Admit it! You do that too! Be proud of it!(joke)
               I'm not saying that this habit is good nor I'm saying this is bad. I'm just saying that if you want to agree with them, don't tell them in a way you would look too proud. Just simply say thank you and stay humble. Don't let that very compliment overwhelm you.
               You know, sometimes, you should give yourself a chance to embrace it. Don't always deny it. Those compliments might happen once in a lifetime, right?
               You might be a bit confused or most probably bored by now so...
That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment