Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PRAY FOR BOHOL!

               Bohol, the home of the tarsiers, where your dreams of hills made out of CHOCOLATE are seen (it's called Chocolate Hills, not exactly made out of chocolate), and where you could have a lot of fun. You should visit that place.
               If you have went to Bohol, good! If you were either have not went there or you're about to go there, you'll be surprised to what just happened there.
               The reason why I am blogging about this is because I just heard a 7.2-magnitude earthquake just struck Bohol and made a big impact there, literally. I know this is similar to what I blogged about before, I just want to say that I'm not advertising. I'm not sure if I even heard the news right but I think I heard they're gonna experience a tsunami (like what I said, I'm NOT SURE). The earthquake was over and wrecked most things there and now there's gonna be a tsunami?!?! It's like saying you just came out from the hospital and now you have to run two hours straight around a soccer field. That's just unfair, right? (That's life, it's really unfair so deal with it) Since I'm just a student(not a fund raiser), all I can do is inform you guys and pray. Prayer is the most powerful weapon we all have.
                I trust you guys on this. Please pray for Bohol and the people living there. They are experiencing bad things right now and another one yet to come. I hope you would understand and pray for them. Pray for the people's safety. Pray for Bohol. :)

That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment