Tuesday, October 29, 2013

THE SEMESTER IS DONE!!! It's not done yet

(Dismissal)
Me: Yey!! I'm free!
Teacher: Oh yeah! I almost forgot..
Me: What?
Teachers: Since you have more or less a week of break time...
Me: And?
Teachers: And maybe you can give some time for some things...
Me: So what are you trying to say..
Teacher: I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A HANDFUL OF HOMEWORK!!!
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Teacher: And not only that, I'm giving you a retest on your periodical test after sem-break.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
                    You see that?!?! That is what happened earlier! "Teachers" are generally every teacher that gave us homework. It's just unfair! They should at least give us just at most 2 homework... NOT 6!!! Life is like that. If it gives you lemons, you have to make lemonade. You would expect me to think of positive things about this. Sure! Let's see... 1. I learn new things     2. I learn to think positively and say "YEY! Homework" every homework I finish.
                     Now let's see the negative side of this... 1. I don't get my desired rest time   2. I won't get to enjoy my sem-break   3. I would think that giving us a sem-break is a useless thing when teachers give too much home works that are not necessary for that moment or time.
                     You would have reacted the same way, more violently or calmer than me. It's gonna be a hard week for me.
That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment