Friday, October 25, 2013

"I will soon..." list

                  Hey guys! I know my blog is a bit boring that I'm not posting fun stuff like the other blogs. I don't update my blog much, there aren't anymore good trends I can talk about and I noticed that most of my views came from my music video review of "The Fox" last month. So... I decided to make an "I will soon..." list. It is like a promise list but less serious. I'll make sure I will do most of them.

I WILL SOON...
1. Post a vlog
2. Put throwback pictures
3. Talk more about music videos, bands, singers, technology, etc as a blog and a vlog
4. Give you more information about me that even my friends don't know (optional: answer yes or no in comments)
5. Get to post more blogs than I used to.

These are my first few goals and I hope I could achieve them.
That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment