Sunday, October 27, 2013

I get scared easily and updates on upcoming vid

                     Everyone is at least scared of something. I'm scared of a lot of things. I must be the biggest coward in the family. Although you can't be always afraid of it, you have to face it. There are just some things I get scared about easily.
                     If you feel there is something crawling on your arm, wouldn't you be scared that it would be a cockroach, a lizard or any other horrifying insect? (you would. ADMIT IT!) If you were left in a dark room with no one around you, won't you be scared? I would be. There were sometimes I was supposed to close the lights downstairs and go up to my room. I was alone there studying and it was dark so closed the lights, ran up the stairs as fast as I could and went in my room. There was also one time, I was so tired of studying and I was gonna get a glass of water in my dark kitchen. I thought I saw something there but it was just my imagination.
                    If you would live with me for at least 2 days, those two days wouldn't be complete without me getting scared easily. If you see me run down the stairs for no reason when I'm left alone... SIGN #1. If you suddenly see me stand up and get away from a dark room... SIGN #2. If you hear me scream... SIGN #3.

I know I didn't say much today. I'm planning what I would say or talk about on my first vlog...  Or it would be a random video full of random stuff. Wait for it... It wouldn't be long until I finished the planning. It would also be good for my first public video on YouTube... I want it to be nice and entertaining. What would be nice and entertaining? Hmmmm... Suggest below and I might include it... Hopefully, I could also get the right materials I need. Wait! I'm changing the topic... 
That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

2 comments:

  1. Have a segment similar to what PewDiePie does in his videos!~
    Remember?
    PEWDS DOES EVERYTHING!~ >_<
    Or something like that. I dunno LOL

    ReplyDelete