Saturday, October 26, 2013

IM5

                  For the past few days, my sister has been showing me a lot of music videos of boy bands she downloaded off the internet. Some of them are One Direction, The Wanted, and more. There was one band that I didn't recognize, it was IM5. I only knew the name of the band when I saw their other video "Rest of our Lives".
                  Everytime I watch one of their music videos, I could see that each of them (Cole, Dalton, Dana, Will, and Gabriel) has a different personality. To help you imagine how they look like, I have a picture here...
(from left to right) Will, Cole, Dalton, Gabriel, and Dana
                   I remember my first reaction when I first saw their group. I was like, "Look! It's a mix of different kinds of people from all over the world! There is an Asian, American, Canadian, Indian, and... another American" (I'm sorry if I offended you) It is like a regular high school group of friends! As a band, they are united. I noticed that they aren't like other boy bands that have a lead singer.
                   All in all, they are a great group. They have a potential to be a good and successful band someday.
That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment