Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Top 3 Most Violent things I did when I was young...

            People say I'm kind and nice to all of my friends when I was young, but they don't know I can be violent at the same time. I haven't told them how I behaved during those years. Here is my top 3 most violent things I did when I was young...

My Top 3:


  1. I nearly pushed my brother down the staircase. He was too slow when he goes down the stairs and I was growing impatient. I pushed him just to mess around with him. I pushed him and he went of balance. I caught him immediately and he was safe.
  2. I pushed a kid off a slide. I was 6 that time. I was climbing up the stairs of a slide and there was this kid who was pulling my leg down so he could go first. I was really annoyed at him, so when I reached the top of the slide,(the kid was almost to the top) I pushed him. I even laughed when saw him crying.
  3. I tackled my sister that made her nose bleed. My sister was teasing me that time. I got really mad at her so I tried to do a pokemon move/ football move on her, which is tackle, to get my revenge and you know what? It worked! Eventually, she told our parents and they got mad at me...
              P.S. The second, third and fourth picture are not mine but it only represents what I mean... Thank you :)
So that's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment