Friday, September 13, 2013

Finally revealing myself!

              So like what I said in my last entry, I'm going to be revealing myself to you guys. I tried looking for a descent picture of myself, and this is what I found so far...

This is my picture (March 27, 2013) of me at school. I....look chubby there, don't I?
I just pictured myself earlier WITH MY WEB CAM (not my cellphone...) and I could tell by the two pictures... I'm thinner...
(Sorry about the lighting)
Yes, I know my eyes look like check marks drawn on my face (I get that a lot). People call me "No Eyes", "Asian", or even "Korean"(that is what my parents' friends think of me when they first saw me)...

So that's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment