Sunday, September 1, 2013

Being Sick Doesn't Feel nice...

              I was sick the other day. My stomach hurts, my legs were weak and I was so sleepy. That day, I had a big test about my future career thing and of course, I had to take it seriously. It took all my energy to answer the whole test. Luckily, I finished it. I had to rest when I got home. I didn't eat dinner, I just slept until the next day came.

              Until now, my stomach still hurts when I stand up after I eat. I feel bloated and it isn't nice feeling that way. I don't feel like going to school when I don't have my jacket with me because I get a cold easily. Everyday isn't complete without you feeling like you want to sleep. In my case, it was better than what happened to me the other day. If you want to get sick just to skip school, don't because being sick is the worst thing that can happen to you.

So that's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment