Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Awkward... just AWKWARD!

               I had time to look at old pictures in my camera just earlier... I found the most awkward picture of me... I had a feeling I wanted to share it to you. Here it is...
               Me and my family ate in this restaurant in Taiwan where we eat in mini sized toilet bowls and my order came in first. My sister wanted to picture me eating it but I refused to... I said "no" to her with a sassy voice and matching hand and face gestures. She clicked the camera and this was the result. I call this a PICTURE FAIL...
I remembered I forced my sister to delete this... Oh well... nevermind.. At first, I didn't want to show this, but WHO CARES!?! YOLO, am I right?
So that's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment