Thursday, September 5, 2013

I laugh, you laugh, EVERYONE LAUGHS!

Do you notice those moments that someone says a joke, everyone laughs, everyone stops laughing except one then everyone laughs again? That happens to me a lot (Sadly, not the one who gets left out laughing).

I didn't know why those things happen. You could just laugh about it and then stop... no more continuation. There is just something with us that kept us laughing. Based on what I saw and realized, I could say that the reason they laughed again is because of the left out "laugher" (that is what I call them). I think that laugher's laughter made other people laugh. There is also another reason behind this and it is based on the joke. The people might be trying to not laugh but they end up laughing again. Or they thought of something serious then remembers the joke again and laughs.

Most likely, I think the first reason was the cause behind this laughter chain. But in some situations, the second might as well be the other reason.

So that's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment