Monday, August 26, 2013

PROCRASTINATION!!!

            "I am a procrastinator!" That's right, you heard me. If you don't know the meaning of "procrastination" or "procrastinator", (based on me) "PROCRASTINATION" is the act of being lazy to do your work now; instead, you do your work the day, hour, or minute right before the deadline. "Procrastinator" is the person that procrastinates.

            Today is a great example of me procrastinating. I am recently reading this Filipino song (awit) that appears to be a story named "Florante at Laura". In english it's... "Florante and Laura". Every week we are told to answer a lot of questions about the chapters we read and discussed. I am not yet done, the deadline is tomorrow and I have no idea how to deal with this right now. I don't even know the answers to some (most) of the questions! I did some of my work during the weekend but it wasn't enough.

             In the end, I realized that procrastinating is normal, just don't keep on doing it because you'll get used to it and wouldn't live a nice, peaceful, and relaxing life. I have been through worse problems than this and believe me, it did not come out pretty. Always put studies first before fun time...

So that's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment