Friday, August 16, 2013

New Social Networking Sites...

There are a lot of new social networking sites. I couldn't keep up with them. They just keep on coming. I couldn't even understand some of them.

There are facebook, twitter, YouTube and other more of those sites. Today, we have Instagram where you can now post an Instavideo, Vine where you post videos that only last for 6 seconds, Line, and many more of those. I don't know where the creators of these sites get their ideas. All of the new sites come out almost at the same time. Too much sites = too much accounts = too much work = STRESS . I kind of lost count of all my accounts and missed out some. And just a few days ago, I heard of this new site named "kik". It is a site that is almost as similar to Viber, Skype, Line and etc. I don't have one yet but I will make one soon because I like being updated.

So that's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to a great day :)
Don't forget to leave comments and suggestions below... Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment