Thursday, August 15, 2013

NEW BLOGGER ONLINE!!!

From the title, you already know what it means. Yes, I am a new blogger online. So let me introduce myself, I am M.I.G or Mysteriously Interesting Girl. I am below 20 years old but above 13. I like making people guess things about me because I find it entertaining but I don't think they felt the same way I did. I also like entertaining people using random thoughts that suddenly pop out of nowhere. You are probably asking what I might post in my blog. Well, I will post pictures, talk about random topics, I could make a vlog if I feel like it (a vlog is a shorter way of saying "video blog"), and of course, BLOG. Since this is my first time to blog, you wouldn't expect much from me, but I would try to do my best to keep up with time to make every day. :)
This is M.I.G. signing off to a great start. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment