Sunday, August 18, 2013

A cold dark Sunday...

          Earlier this morning (like 4am), I heard loud drops coming from my window. It was the rain, I thought it would stop a few hours later (like always) so I went back to sleep.

         I woke up a few hours later and POOF I was right... It did stop, but when I looked at the sky, it looks like it was gonna rain again. I put on a long sleeve shirt just in case it really rains. Right choice... It rained so hard, it was even harder than the rain yesterday (it's on my last post). I was hoping for a suspension of classes tomorrow(Monday) but I realized tomorrow is Quezon City Day which means there wasn't really any classes for tomorrow... DARN! I was attending the 7 pm Sunday mass and it was still raining hard. I was slightly wet when I went in the church. What really pissed me off is when I was going back home. It rained harder and I had to share one umbrella with my sister... I got wet.

Tip of the day: NEVER share an umbrella with someone if it is raining hard.

So that's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to a great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment