Saturday, November 23, 2013

MEMORIZING... is not my strength, okay?

                    It's annoying when teachers give you a lot of things to memorize, right? It's more annoying when you either hate memorizing or hate the poem, article, or essay you're supposed to memorize. Obviously, I especially hate memorizing because I am not good at it.
                    From all the things you make me do on the weekend after studying hard for the unit tests (unitest? I don't know how to spell it right), you make me memorize a whole poem with 12 stanzas and a declamation speech. You're probably thinking that I can memorize one today and the other at another day after the performance but no. I have to memorize both today because one will be presented this coming Monday and the other will be presented the day after Monday. It's annoying. Including the report the teacher is making us do that will also be passed this coming Monday too(but she gave it two weeks before which is somehow acceptable). Then, there is another assignment that requires memorizing... At least this one is a song, which makes it easier for me. Ugh... I hate it...
That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment