Friday, November 15, 2013

Report card...

                  (I haven't been posting lately, I know...)
                  Guess what? My report card was given a few days ago and I didn't like what I just saw. My grades got lower. I was disappointed because I thought I did quite good last quarter. My grades got 0.12 lower and that's a bit much to deduct to my grade. I know that I might be exaggerating a little.... maybe too much. That leads me to this post.
How to react when your grades got lower...

  1. Don't cry. Crying doesn't solve anything, unless your teacher sees you and gives you additional grade just so you could stop crying.
  2. Don't always look at the dark side of things. Try to look at the bright side. There are some disappointments there but there must be a bright side. Try to cheer yourself up by looking at that, unless your grades are 0.
  3. Accept it. Acceptance is one of the most important factors on how to react to most problems like this. Just try to improve the next time.
  4. Keep calm and enjoy life. This step is for people whose grades got too low. Do the things that would cheer you up. You could talk to a friend, ride a bike, smell the flowers, hug a tree and explore the wonders of life. But this doesn't mean you should be like that all the time because that could leave you in worse situations.
I was really busy the last few days and I was trying to look or squeeze in my regular schedule for blogging but it seems like my homeworks and studies are too much to handle together with it. Hope you could understand.

That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment