Monday, June 9, 2014

Going back...

                   Hey Guys!!! Long time no... speak? I guess?
                   Anyway, I just want to say I'm going back to school. Some of you might be wondering why I have to go to school at June... Well, in my school, school starts at June and ends at March.
                   Back to the subject! Since I'm going back to school. My vlogs are gonna happen rarely; blogs might be posted two weeks after the recent one and I might stop my blogging for a while. I would honestly try to post stuff as frequent as possible. I am sorry that I won't talk about random stuff today and a lot of things. I'm just a person. I'm lazy too, you know? That's all. I know I write non sense things in my blog, but I'm just doing it for you guys and as long as I still have fun with it. Remember, I hardly edit my blog entries...
That's all I want to say.
That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment