Sunday, January 4, 2015

Some Imagination I have...

                       By the title, you would probably assume that I would say stupid stuff in this entry. Just a friendly reminder, this was when I was a kid. Let's not even call it being "stupid". Let's call it being "SPECIAL". Everyone has been through this phase where your mind tends to jump to conclusions easily. It's funny if you recall some of them though and take a good laugh at it, so why not share it to you guys, right?

Here are some of the stuff I assumed when I was a kid:

  1. Pineapples grew underwater.
  2. Squids really had noses like Squidward's.
  3. Cars were made out of Building blocks.
  4. Microwaves could get me all the food I want.
  5. Cellophane was edible.
  6. Balloons were made from basketballs.
  7. Clouds were color blue.
  8. Everyone had their own world of their own to live in.
  9. Every human being in this world is kind and friendly.
  10. All red circular things were called "Buttons"
  11. Computers were the lamest version of television.
  12. Having pimples were great.
  13. I could run at an unbelievable speed.
  14. Everyone should be synchronized 
So these are some of the things I thought when I was a kid and I hope you enjoyed what I wrote for you today.
This is MIG signing off to another great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment