Monday, December 9, 2013

Patience is the key...

                   So lately, I have been answering this online quiz called "The Impossible Quiz". I recommend you to answer it without cheating on the first few tries. Here's the link:
                             http://www.addictinggames.com/puzzle-games/theimpossiblequiz.jsp
                   For me, it's not impossible to answer. It's just really challenging. I haven't finished it yet (specifically on question 82) because I gave up... It took me hours to get to that point. It will mess up your mind and the way you think. I remember that I was at question 80 and I had one life left. I got the answer wrong and I had to start all over again. I was really annoyed that I started to have a very short tantrum (not longer than 3 minutes). After that, I went back to playing. Try it yourself. I bet you would loose your mind at the 10th question.
                   Patience is the key to this quiz (and a lot more things). If you have a handful of it, you would finish the test in no time. :)
That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D


Updates:
 So far, I'm planning a Q&A but I don't exactly have a plan on how you would ask me the questions so I might go with music but its too complicated for a first vlog so I'm still thinking of a plan.

1 comment: