Sunday, July 13, 2014

I have a life, you know?

                     I have those days where I am more than willing to do a specific part of the activity and those days where I'm not. This coming week is gonna be a train wreck. The unit test week have just ended, and not only am I nervous about the results(especially the math unit test... I'm still mourning over it), but also have a crap load of assignments. Give me a break! I know that high school is somehow a preparation for college, but that doesn't mean you have to treat us like we're in college. You know? Just because of all those assignments, I'm starting to develop eye bags on my eye bags! Just kidding, I don't know how that is even possible. Hehehe. Yeah... I just want to say what my problem is here because it feels like a weight was removed from me or so what the saying goes... So any teachers out there, I'm not trying to offend you or something. Please don't take this personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment