Sunday, March 2, 2014

Crazy assignments

                   Ey guys! It's been a long time, eh? Sorry I haven't been updating... This week was full of assignments and tests because of the upcoming finals week. Okay... Enough with the excuses and let's cut to the chase (<--- I just like saying that phrase).
                   So like what I mentioned earlier, my week was full of assignments. This assignment that I'm gonna talk about is one of the craziest yet. I have encountered a lot of video projects, but this one crosses the line. Let me talk about the story behind it... We were recently discussing our topic, which is manners (ugh... manners). She gave us a video project/assignment (idk between the two) about our groups correcting strangers when they showed bad manners. (P.S. not supposed to be scripted...) So right now, I'm trying to find a way to get the video done and not making a fool out of myself.
                  You don't think that's crazy? I know. I heard many kinds of assignments that are way more crazier than that. One example, stalking a stranger for ten minutes straight and then try to guess what he is like. Its true. I think they were either studying the life of Sherlock Holmes or they were following his ways to be the next modern and improved Sherlock Holmes. Creepy if you were the one being stalked, right?


That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment