Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm BACK!!!

                   Hey guys! I'm back! No, I'm not dead yet... I was just resting from the tiring week. So, how's it going?
                   I finally found some time to write freely in my blog today. So... I was recently searching for random stories on wattpad when I came over a category, Fan Fiction. I got curious and decided to search one of my favorite YouTube stars on this category. I started to read them and some were pretty good but some were a bit... uhm... how do I say this... green (not the color). Some of them were like stories that you could say, "Woah... too much stuff happening. I've gotta stop reading." I'm actually enjoy reading these fan fiction stuff. I kept on reading and reading(which was probably a miracle because everyone knows I don't like reading at all) until the end of the story. This just proves that you can't hate everything. You just have to find something that could make it enjoyable for you.
Sorry that I have to end the entry here... I promise I would post something better next time...

That's it for today, this is M.I.G. signing off to another great day :)
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions of things you want me to talk about below...
Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment